[fpc-devel] Specific RTL for embedded target

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Sat Nov 21 15:47:12 CET 2015

@Paul:

Jeppe was so nice to check in a new set of units for stm32f4, teensy and
arduino due, this means that my older, much bigger unit for the teensy
is now replaced with a much leaner version. Can you please check if this
causes issues for your distribution?

I am working on highlevel teensy interfaces for the pxl lib, perhaps you
can think about giving those a try as soon as they are ready.

Michael