[fpc-devel] PIE compatible output?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Nov 16 08:26:22 CET 2015

Jon Foster wrote:
> i've been experimenting with fpc 3.0.0rc2 on arm android. i've noticed
> that on android 5+ 'PIE' executables are required, because address space
> randomization is required. can fpc build such an exe? and what switches
> make it happen?

I already replied to your question on the fpc-pascal list about this:
http://www.mail-archive.com/fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org/msg40578.html

Additionally, you should mention that you are not subscribed to the
mailing list when posting questions, so people know they should CC you
when replying (I can figure this out because I'm also a list
administrator, but other people can't).

Jonas