[fpc-devel] Xe3 Parallel for

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon May 18 10:16:47 CEST 2015

On 05/14/2015 12:28 AM, Marco van de Voort wrote:
> No, since the that coder decides what he wants to offer up for
> inclusion, not the community.

For obvious reasons, a single person is less able to see the
consequences of a design decision than multiple "analysts" can.
So that principle often results in unnecessary failing of basically
excellent ideas.
>> http://wiki.freepascal.org/not_Delphi_compatible_enhancement_for_Unicode_Support
> Yes. That is a good example of a monologue.
Not really, as in this mailing list I have been explicitly requested to
write that text. Otherwise I would not have bothered to invest the offer
(knowing that rather likely it will not have any consequences).

-Michael