[fpc-devel] Pascal Standard, and what we can do.

Den cyraid at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 18:36:44 CEST 2015

     Yes, and why does an email/submission not in itself count as a
vote? This isn't a 'threat' to the Free Pascal eco system, I'm trying to
help! I hope the 'usuals' aren't thinking that I'm trying to stand up,
go against, or similar? A standard can only help Free Pascal. It is up
to us to have no bigger company take over the Standard. An Open
Standard. I just want to raise Pascal to a level I think it deserves,
and think this would be a great way for people to come together and
voice their opinions/votes on specific features. I'm not asking for
things like inline variables, etc. But I am asking that we stay up to
date with coding functionality, and expect a certain result. It's the
worst when someone comes up with an idea, adds it in FPC, and turns out
people have issues against how it works, or the result wasn't as
expected, etc.

- Dennis