[fpc-devel] Pascal Standard, and what we can do.

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sun Jul 19 13:17:59 CEST 2015

> Nevertheless, I must agree a roadmap for FPC with some detailed
> proposals would be nice.

I've created a page with what I know is under development at
http://wiki.freepascal.org/FPC_Roadmap

Just arbitrary proposals of what some people think would a be a good
idea doesn't seem very useful to me, because in general the problem is
not so much lack of ideas as it is lack of time, the ability to
implement them and keeping the language and compiler clean and maintainable.

Jonas