[fpc-devel] SVN checkout errors

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-devel at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 15:42:16 CET 2015

Gabor Boros wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I try to checkout form http://svn.freepascal.org on Windows with
> TortoiseSVN always got an error at different stage.
..
> No error with other repositories from other servers. Lazarus CCR,
> Firebird, etc.

I don't know if this is related but I find that the FPC/Lazarus
repositories are very sensitive to routing changing in the middle of a
checkout. This shows up in particular if working on a system emulated by
Qemu etc., making sure that all traffic leaves us over the same line
results in a dramatic improvement.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk