[fpc-devel] RTTI interface & variant late binding issue (mORMot)

Alfred alfred at consulab.nl
Wed Feb 25 18:47:19 CET 2015

Hello Steve, all,

I would like to report 100% success with the latest RTTI patches !!!!

The mORMot framework is now able to use RTTI the same way as under
Delphi.
No trickery needed anymore !!

I would like to express my gratitude for the work done by the
development-team.
Hopefully this patch will be included soon in trunk.

One (first) request:
Would it be ok to add pfConstRef to the TParamFlag in typinfo.pp ?

One (second) request:
The same RTTI on ARM would also be very welcome.
As stated before, my interest is running mORMot on ARM (e.g. Raspberry
Pi[2]).

Many thanks, Alfred.