[fpc-devel] RTTI interface & variant late binding issue (mORMot)

Maciej Izak hnb.code at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 22:07:58 CET 2015

> Would you please elaborate what exactly you are working on? Maybe we can
> find synergies between your work and Steve's.

I checked my old code from 2006 (!) : my invoke implementation is affected
by PascalScript BSD like license :\ ... So my implementation is useless.

My current work is probably useless too - now I am working on new operators
to make this fast TValue implementation multiplatform:

http://www.cromis.net/blog/2013/02/tanyvalue-an-attempt-to-make-the-best-variable-data-container/

To achieve this I need to create new special record operators:

====== code begin ======
{$MODESWITCH MANAGEMENTOPERATORS}

  TValue = record
    class operator Initialize(Data, TypeInfo: Pointer): pointer;
    class operator Finalize(Data, TypeInfo: Pointer): pointer;
    class operator Copy(Source, Dest, TypeInfo: Pointer): pointer;
  end;
====== code end ======

Regards,

Maciej Izak (hnb.code at gmail.com)