[fpc-devel] "Signals"

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Sep 26 14:04:30 CEST 2014

On 09/26/2014 01:57 PM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

> So why not include your own version of TThread with IFDEFS to
> check for FPC version so it can be retired when an FPC 2.7.1+ is
> used/stable?

I don't suppose it makes sense to do a version of TThread that does not
reside in the rtl / and "classes" even if this somehow might be possible.

Moreover I did not find that anybody besides myself has been interested
in this issue.

I seem to remember that I once posted a zip file with a current testing
version (either here or in the Lazarus forum) but got no answer.

-Michael