[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Mon Sep 22 20:45:52 CEST 2014

As I already stated, those are the same arguments that I have heard 30 years ago when people ware asking me why I would use C instead of doing it like them in Assembler.
later, why I would use C++ classes, when we has sructures in C++.
Why use virtual methods, in C++ instead of using the EC++ without them to “save space”?
I think history has at least so far always been on the side of my arguments ;-) .

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com