[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Mon Sep 22 20:37:16 CEST 2014

Then the best option is Assembler.
There you really know what you are doing.
In ARC I also know perfectly what I am doing. It may be con for some, but
surely not for me ;-) .
Honestly if you don’t know what you are doing when using ARC, I doubt a bit,
you really know what you are doing otherwise either ;-) .

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com