[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Mon Sep 22 18:51:41 CEST 2014

Attributes are actually one of the biggest revolutions in computing IMHO.
Pascal has one of the oldest, and lets admit it not the prettiest syntax. If
we want to keep something in as un-pretty shape, we surely can, but should
it be a goal?
Adding new keywords to any language pollutes the language, and is widely
considered to be a bad practice. It should be avoided whenever possible
IMHO.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software