[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Sun Sep 21 18:28:37 CEST 2014

The biggest problem is when to initiate the detection and still maintain some form of determinism. That was the algorithm I proposed a while back, but it was not without a drawbacks. It would have affected performance.
There is not really a silver bullet for this as far as I know.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com