[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Sun Sep 21 06:10:42 CEST 2014

Unless you implement something like the semi-deterministic GC that I
proposed few years ago, weak pointers are the only solution for avoiding
circular reference deadlock in ARC as far as I know. They are simply
necessary evil, and a small one base on my current experience with them.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com