[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Sat Sep 20 21:43:42 CEST 2014

PS. Forgot the mention the anonymous methods – a real revolution when you do multithreading or parallel processing. Anything else looks like joke next to them... You can see some of my examples from interview in the Blaise Pascal Magazine http://www.blaisepascal.eu/. Also did a session on it at PasCon in Holland, and will do also in Milan and in CodeRage, so you can see and judge for your self, and BTW anonymous method storage is ref counted also ;-) .

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com