[fpc-devel] RTTI generating

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sat Sep 20 09:17:48 CEST 2014

On 20/09/14 00:07, Boian Mitov wrote:
> -----Original Message----- From: Jonas Maebe
> Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 2:10 PM
> To: FPC developers' list
> Subject: Re: [fpc-devel] RTTI generating
>
>> Why do you take one paragraph out of context and base a whole rant on
>> that which ignores the other information from the original message?
>
> Hmm.... I read the original message again, and I see it exactly in the
> same way.

It ended with saying that D2010-style extended RTTI is being worked on.
If you are happy with what Delphi supports in terms of RTTI (which I
understood you are), then that should be fine. The work that has been
done on it so far is available from the
http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/branches/joost/classattributes/
branch. It hasn't been synchronised with trunk for a long time though.

Jonas