[fpc-devel] RTTI generating

Den cyraid at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 05:00:34 CEST 2014

Hi Sven,

     What would you say the status on Generic Methods/Functions if you
were to give a status for it?

- Dennis Fehr

P.S. I see you added CPPClass support to the bottom of that list, very
much looking forward to that too! .. I know it's kinda a bit difficult
as you have to follow the VMT of C++ as it is incompatible with FPC's --
Obviously lol