[fpc-devel] Proof of Concept ARC implementation

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Mon Oct 27 21:01:19 CET 2014

  Hi Sven,

Great work!
I think it will be better if the weak is attribute as done in Delphi.
Attributes eliminate the need for introducing new keywords, to the already
crowded OP keywords space.
Indeed week is a real attribute of a variable, and it makes more sense to be
in attribute form. I am sure there will be even more attributes needed over
time, and we should consider using the attribute form when it makes sense as
in this case IMHO.

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software