[fpc-devel] Building 2.7.1 on current Raspbian fails

peter green plugwash at p10link.net
Wed Oct 22 11:53:22 CEST 2014

 >> deb http://plugwash.raspbian.org/wsf wheezy-wsf main
> Thanks. So what exactly does it do? How does one access?
It's an apt repository I just set up for fixes to dependency problems
caused by the foundations webkit-related packages (they shipped an
updated webkit and a load of related updates including things like gcc
and binutils)
> Just for wheezy or will it work on jessie too? John
Jessie already has the fix in question (and a version of binutils that
needs the fix) in it's normal repository