[fpc-devel] Building 2.7.1 on current Raspbian fails

Thaddy de Koning thaddy at thaddy.com
Fri Oct 17 13:06:21 CEST 2014

This is known. I forgot a bit about my rasp, but I will try to make a
new build + build instructions within a week.
The warnings can be -partially - ignored though...

Tnx Paul, maybe we can coordinate this?

On 10/17/2014 1:02 PM, Paul Michell wrote:
> On Friday 17 Oct 2014 11:35:30 Henry Vermaak wrote:
>>> fpmake.pp(46) Warning: "crti.o" not found, this will probably cause a linking failure
>>> fpmake.pp(46) Warning: "crtbegin.o" not found, this will probably cause a linking failure
>>> fpmake.pp(46) Warning: "crtend.o" not found, this will probably cause a linking failure