[fpc-devel] Suggestion: reference counted objects

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 14 11:50:24 CEST 2014

Am 14.10.2014 09:09 schrieb "Michael Schnell" <mschnell at lumino.de>:

> On 10/13/2014 04:14 PM, hinstance at yandex.ru wrote:
>>
>>   I thought Svan Barth said that he considered implementing it
>>
> Regarding this, Maybe, "Success" in implementing should be preceded by a
decision if and how this feature does make sense regarding the possible
addition danger it offers (see the other contributions in this thread).

It's a proof of concept implementation to have real code to work with
instead of just theories. Also it's in a separate branch, so it doesn't
interrupt any existing code except one explicitly uses that branch.

Regards,
Sven