[fpc-devel] Question about 2.7.1 graduation

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Wed Nov 26 03:26:10 CET 2014

On 11/25/2014 6:48 PM, Gennady Agranov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When can regular FPC user expect 2.7.1 to graduate and be marked as stable release?

it won't... if i understand the fpc versioning methods, it will be 2.7.2 or 2.8.0 ;)

> Somewhere in Spring - like 2.6.4?

we used to have a well used and slightly unpopular phrase when folks asked when
versions were going to be released... "when it is ready"... kinda like cooking :)

NOTE: i'm just a user... not an admin or fpc developer... i just use it for my
own projects...