[fpc-devel] Masm

Adriaan van Os fpc at microbizz.nl
Sat Nov 8 17:01:33 CET 2014

Tomas Hajny wrote:
> On Fri, November 7, 2014 14:35, Adriaan van Os wrote:
>  .
>  .
>> I still have to investigate the internal error 200602232.
>
> Have you tried Pierre's suggestion of testing it with the external linker

Yes, that was the first I tried. No success. I am now experimenting with LINK.EXE, but it looks
like it requires a compiler hack (something like _imp_dllname_procname rather than
$dll$dllname$procname for imports).

> (-Xe)? However, the Sergei's note about incomaptible use of sections
> between MS VCC and FPC should be probably also of interest.

Problems are there to be solved, not to scare away. Some of it may be related to debug info, which
isn't available anyway and can be stripped, as FPC doesn't write PDB.

> BTW, it's better to mention that you're not subscribed to this list in
> your questions sent here.

I didn't know that I am not suscribed .....

Regards,

Adriaan van Os