[fpc-devel] Proof of Concept ARC implementation

hinstance at yandex.ru hinstance at yandex.ru
Wed Nov 5 21:55:05 CET 2014

Not bad. I confirm that both Lazarus 1.3 and variables of refcounted type declared in another unit work now.

I wanted to assemble some prototype application with refcounted objects to see how would such feature behave in a more or less complex program; but in spite of lack of free time I am not sure how much time it will take