[fpc-devel] test on TP

Marco van de Voort marcov at stack.nl
Wed May 14 13:38:22 CEST 2014

In our previous episode, Tomas Hajny said:
> Indeed (apart from the obvious typo "endiof" preventing compilation, of
> course). Why / how could it give a different result?

I'm hunting down a problem with the TV form editor. (you replied in the
thread on the forum). The problem had this rough structure, but it could be
this, or that the order of events fired is different. (IOW FV fires certain
events from the constructor and TV not).

The latter is harder to debug, so I wanted to make sure it wasn't some
language difference.