[fpc-devel] ARMHF a separate CPU? Why?

Vsevolod Alekseyev sevaa at sprynet.com
Sun Mar 9 18:47:38 CET 2014

It's your compiler; take it in any direction you want. I'm just surprised
that Peter Green's first thought when I say "ARM" is "Raspberry".

As for those FP-ABI thunks of mine, I've only learned that ARMHF is an
option, like, a few days ago, from this very maillist. There are all kinds
of goodies in the FPC trunk, but it takes a nontrivial effort to find out
about them.