[fpc-devel] Smarter way of generating ARMHF fpc trunk installation?

Thaddy thaddy at thaddy.com
Wed Mar 5 18:21:27 CET 2014

Well, call me a monkey or an ape, but if you leave it out, you get an
EABI version of the compiler and EABIHF is missing. Whatever you do,
bootstrapped from 2.6.2.
On both linux and windows you only seem to obtain an EABIHF capable
cross compiler if -dFPC_ARMHF is included in both OPT and CROSSOPT and
bootstrap with trunk.

Try it.

Your explanation is both logical and theoretically correct, but QED
shows otherwise for about the last 10 months.
But I will look at my build scripts anyway. They produce the desired
results, though: EABIHF crosscompilers from windows and linux i386.

Thaddy