[fpc-devel] TThread extensions

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Jun 26 15:48:18 CEST 2014

On 06/26/2014 03:34 PM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> 2. If you insist using the new RTL features, then add the LCL features
> using $IFs.
I do not _need_ anything. I just want to enhance the functionality in
the best possible way, if I can.

With the ActiveNoGUI Application there is no sensible way to implement
Application.QueuAsyncCall without using TThread.Queue (or similar). I
will not implement a second Event Queue.

Using $IFs I already did a working implementation that with the released
fpc RTL does provide TTimers (but not in a really decent way) but not
Application.QueuAsyncCall. I am not up to "release" this.

-Michael