[fpc-devel] TThread extensions

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Jun 26 14:53:19 CEST 2014

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014, Michael Schnell wrote:

> On 06/26/2014 02:27 PM, Sven Barth wrote:
>
>       Am 26.06.2014 14:22 schrieb "Michael Schnell" <mschnell at lumino.de>:
>       >  - what is the current official version ?
>       2.6.4
>       >  - does it have the TThread extensions ?
>       No
>
> So I supposedly need to hold off this projects :-( .

What kind of argument is that ?

Trunk is quite stable, the functionality you need is present since ages.

You can perfectly just develop with trunk and be ready to release when the trunk version is released as a stable version.
If you want to wait for trunk to be released to start your project, you're needlessly restricting yourself.

Michael.