[fpc-devel] test results trunk - Re: probably incorrect debug-line-info generated by fpc 2.6.2 and trunk

Pierre Free Pascal pierre at freepascal.org
Sun Jan 19 23:31:23 CET 2014

  Hi Martin,

  if you want to compare to test runs,
you should save at least three files at the end of each run:
output/$fpctarget/faillist
output/$fpctarget/log
and
output/$fpctarget/longlog

The best is to first compare the two log files with
diff utility.
Inside longlog, you should be able to find more information
about the differences.

  In the hope this can help you,

Pierre Muller