[fpc-devel] DOS GUI
thaddy at thaddy.com
Wed Jan 15 11:37:50 CET 2014
And that license amounts to:
* Delphi Chromium Embedded
* Usage allowed under the restrictions of the Lesser GNU General Public
* or alternatively the restrictions of the Mozilla Public License 1.1
* Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis,
* WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the
* the specific language governing rights and limitations under the License.
* Unit owner : Henri Gourvest <hgourvest at gmail.com>
* Web site : http://www.progdigy.com
* Repository : http://code.google.ctom/p/delphichromiumembedded/
* Group : http://groups.google.com/group/delphichromiumembedded
* Embarcadero Technologies, Inc is not permitted to use or redistribute
* this source code without explicit permission.
Which I think is rather to the point.
On 14-1-2014 15:09, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
> Thaddy schrieb:
>> It happened to me once or twice ;) that a certain company with ever
>> changing names used my sourcecode and licensed it under their own
>> closed terms because i included the term: "use as you like".
> Better: "free for private use".
>> If the owner wants that not to happen,, choose any of these licenses
>> This is really important. Without huge legal fees I can't get my
>> intellectual property back....
> Sorry, that's nonsense. You still have all rights on your own
> software, no need to get anything "back". Even in outdated Copyright
> terms a "use as you like" should not mean "take ownership".
> fpc-devel maillist - fpc-devel at lists.freepascal.org
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4243 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
More information about the fpc-devel