[fpc-devel] Windows DirectX9

Michael Thompson mike.cornflake at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 01:28:08 CET 2014

On 8 December 2014 at 08:19, Michael Thompson <mike.cornflake at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> On 7 December 2014 at 19:51, Adriaan van Os <fpc at microbizz.nl> wrote:
>
>> Michael Thompson wrote:
>>
>>> The most up-to-date/maintained version ships with Pilot Logic's
>>> CodeTyphon.   Pilot Logic derived their version from the port by forum user
>>> TheBlackSheep, and in turn TheBlackSheep derived his version from the one
>>> listed above.
>>>

>> Thanks for the hint, but I couldn't find DirectX in the Pilot Logic's
>> CodeTyphon downloads.
>

> Hmm.  I admit it's been a year since I last checked, but there were two
> packages you need.  "PL_Win_DirectShow" and "PL_Win_DirectX".  The forum
> entries for each are still valid, and don't mention the packages have been
> removed.
>
> From the change log http://www.pilotlogic.com/codetyphon/changeslog.txt DirectX
> was last updated in January 2014.  So it should be there.

Ah, think I might know what the issue is.  Near as I can make out,
PilotLogic do not provide individual download for each of the modules.
It's one big fat half gig download :-(  *Everything* is in that download.

I made my own copy in July as part of an idea I'm working on.  Currently
out of time for the wider project, but the two PilotLogic modules are
there.  I've made a minor change to DirectShow to enable the SampleGrabber
to work in wider situations...  There *may* be other minor changes, but I
think I applied those at the application level...

http://sourceforge.net/p/lazarusvideoutilities/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/Packages/

Mike