[fpc-devel] For Stocki. Regarding interfaces.

thaddy at thaddy.com thaddy at thaddy.com
Wed Aug 27 10:33:15 CEST 2014

Mm,

Marco, since you were the first one to put me right (and I was referring
to block rsolution, which was false) I do not think - in the light of
Danny's writings - that a {$modeswitch delphibugs} is appropriate. ;)

Anyway, I hope that this reconciles Stocki's thinking about the subject.

Delphi got it wrong FPC got it better (maybe not right, but close and
better than delphi) conceptually.