[fpc-devel] New KOL 32/64 bit version 3.22 beta

thaddy at thaddy.com thaddy at thaddy.com
Tue Aug 26 16:54:35 CEST 2014

For those interested in smaller executables that perform the same as
codebloated ":-X " there is a new and up to date beta Key Objects
Library available. Follow this link:
http://kolmck.net/kol322-x64-unofficial.7z

It has been thoroughly tested during the summer and has become much more
stable.

Works for FPC 2.6.4, 2.7.1, and all Delphi versions in32 bit and 64 bit.

Note:
If you want UNICODE, plz define -Mdelphi and -dUNICODE_CTRLS , NOT
-dDELPHIUNICODE and/or -dUNICODE. This is because KOL had full unicode
support before Freepascal and we use our own mechanism. That is not
going to change.

In the final beta - due for release in October - we will add a
comprehensive  example directory.

Regards,

Thaddy