[fpc-devel] avr-embedded

Schindler Karl-Michael karl-michael.schindler at web.de
Wed Aug 13 17:40:01 CEST 2014

Hi.

I tried to understand where to continue the development of the avr-embedded target, but got stuck.

I know that the architecture-specific files are under compiler/avr and rtl/avr (the latter do not seem to be relevant, yet) and someone (fpk?) mentioned strings in the past, but that is basically it.

Could someone give my some hints, like more details about the task, corresponding files or solutions for other platforms?

Michael aka MiSchi