[fpc-devel] TThread extensions

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Wed Aug 13 15:30:28 CEST 2014

On 06/26/2014 02:53 PM, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> You can perfectly just develop with trunk and be ready to release when
> the trunk version is released as a stable version.

I finally was able to try to implement a version of my "interface" unit
that is supposed to work with the trunk version i.e. without using
TThread.Queue.

While it is possible to use TThread's "waking" mechanism by means of
GetThreadManager() --> RTLEventResetEvent, pushing events in TThread's
queue is not possible because ThreadQueueLock and ThreadQueueTail are
private in TThread and hence can't be accessed by my code.

-Michael