[fpc-devel] crosscompile X->Y on Z

Florian Klämpfl florian at freepascal.org
Sun Sep 1 22:44:47 CEST 2013

Am 31.08.2013 10:02, schrieb Marco van de Voort:
> Mostly thinking about building go32v2 hosted tools that target 8086 on
> Windows. (well strictly arch Y = arch Z then)

For the record, it can be achieved with (empty line=line break)

cd fpc

make clean all crossinstall OS_TARGET=msdos CPU_TARGET=i8086
INSTALL_PREFIX=c:\tmp

make clean all OS_TARGET=go32v2

cd compiler

make all install PPC_TARGET=i8086 FPC=%CD%\ppcross386.exe
OS_TARGET=go32v2 INSTALL_PREFIX=c:\tmp

Just tested on 64 Bit windows :) Testing compilation on WinXP witht the
go32v2 cross compiler failed though because I forgot CROSSOPT=-CX so I
got exceeded segment limits when linking.