[fpc-devel] Type helpers in delphi mode

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Fri Mar 29 17:55:46 CET 2013

On 29 Mar 2013, at 17:50, Anthony Walter wrote:

> About the wiki page itself, I think it's missing some new features. I
> believe type constraints on generics is new, and I don't see it on the
> wiki. Which leads to me believe there could be other unlisted fpc language
> enhancements, of which I wouldn't know.
>
> Would it be possible get an enforceable policy on this point?

It is very hard to enforce things in a volunteer project, and the more things are the less volunteers you generally get. Most of the time only best effort is possible. The only way to guarantee that you don't miss anything, is probably to follow the svn commits (e.g. via http://svn.freepascal.org/feeds/fpcsvn.rss ). If you notice a particular feature doesn't get added to the wiki page, you can of course signal it here (or add it yourself, after all the wiki can be changed by anyone).

Jonas