[fpc-devel] FPC / Lazarus ARM Embedded Debuging

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Wed Mar 13 14:25:24 CET 2013

I fould the following announcement:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.debugging.openocd.devel/17362

So ulink is supported by openocd, not sure if ulink2 is compatible with
ulink.

from what I have googled about ulink2 it seems that it is closely bound
to the uVision Debugger from Keil and they do not seem to provide a
gdbserver.

So if ulink support in openocd does not work for you I would propose
that you spend approx. 25 Euros and buy a stlink V2 interface or
ARM-USB-TINY-H <https://www.olimex.com/Products/ARM/JTAG/ARM-USB-TINY-H>
from Olimex (EUR40),
I own both and they work just fine with openocd.

I have no plans to make ulink2 work, I have created an interface for
openocd (which provides a gdbserver) that can be used to interface with
different jtag debugging interfaces. http://openocd.sourceforge.net/

Michael