[fpc-devel] Delphi anonymous methods

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Mon Mar 4 18:16:43 CET 2013

Actually you are right indeed. I would spill a secret now. I have actually
been working on a new language for a while, although it indeed will not only
have anonymous methods, but will not have methods altogether, since it is a
non procedural and non functional language, and can't even be called
"programming" language, but that is a different story ;-) . I am really
bound of the limitations of the existing languages, and need to find a
drastic solution to progress further ;-) .

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
www.mitov.com