[fpc-devel] Delphi anonymous methods

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Mon Mar 4 06:00:29 CET 2013

One thing for sure, I probably will very much never need to declare TThread
inherited classes. I can use a single anonymous method for that, thanks to
the ability of the anonymous method to capture local and member variables.
This is something not doable with closure as it has fixed number of
parameters ;-) .

With best regards,
Boian Mitov

Mitov Software