[fpc-devel] Thank you for ARMV6M!!!

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Sun Mar 3 21:22:14 CET 2013

I've already downloaded the latest Datasheet from NXP ;-)

I am very glad that I decided to switch from closed source compilers
from mikroe.com to freepascal, the current speed of development for
embedded target is quite impressive and in many areas I can help myself
because everything is open source.

Michael