[fpc-devel] Comparison FPC 2.6.2 - Delphi 7

Martin Schreiber mse00000 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 14:30:17 CET 2013

On Saturday 02 March 2013 14:01:10 Marco van de Voort wrote:

> > > trunk.
> >
> > ??? MSEgui compiles with trunk?
>
> It is mostly unicodestring centric, so that shouldn't be such a surprise?

MSEgui has an own unicodestring manager on Linux which must be adapted to
cpstrnew. Also the meaning of #nnn characters has changed and MSEgui uses
some hacks with UnicodeStrings which must be adapted. I don't want to do the
work before Unicode handling in FPC is finished and documented. And frankly,
I don't believe in it anymore...

Martin