[fpc-devel] FPC SoftFPU implementation

Pierre Free Pascal pierre at freepascal.org
Mon Jun 10 16:31:54 CEST 2013

  Hi Max,

  thank you for your contribution...
While testing it, I managed to fix another independent longstanding bug in
softfpu.pp
(rev 24864) which fixes a int64<->single conversion error.

  I must confess that it's been a long time since I last looked at the
software fpu support code... thus I cannot make any prediction
on the integration of your code in the compiler.

Pierre Muller

C-