[fpc-devel] Closures via interfaces

Vasiliy Kevroletin kevroletin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 18:44:30 CEST 2013

> It's not yet available in trunk, just a work in progress. Though I DO
> hope that it will be part of trunk once Vasiliy is finished :)
>
> Regards,
> Sven

I also hope that my work will be in trunk in the future. But instead of
big merge of separate brunch I would prefer to produce series of small
patches. I prepare first such patch. It will allow to parse anonymous
functions but will not allow to capture variables. Next patch will be
capturing of variables(it already works). Further refactoring, bugfixes,
optimizations.
First patch can produce some negative side effect. Next will be safer.
It should not affect programs which don't use closures.
I uploaded patches for review into mantis. Changes are synchronized with
latest revision and coding style is fixed.
Fate of this changes is important for me, because it's my graduate work.
That is why I need feedback from developers. Most important question:
does my work make sense for you? If someone will find time to attentive
review then comments about changes quality are welcome. And if first
patch is ok but have some minor problems then I'm ready to quickly fix it.

Thanks,
Vasiliy