[fpc-devel] Freebsd 9.1 -liconv not found

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 12:59:21 CET 2013

On 01/28/13 11:45, Marco van de Voort wrote:

> The TAR installer and afaik the port should add this line to the config
> already,

I installed the stable FPC from the TAR installer, then installed the
"fixes" version from the repository. All done as a normal user, not root.

> But building fpc ignores (.)fpc.cfg, so it is not a solution anyway for the
> reported problem.

Thanks for correcting me, my mistake. Re-reading the original post, I
see he mentions compiling FPC itself. My message referred to compiling
my applications.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/