[fpc-devel] "embedded" again

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Jan 21 16:46:36 CET 2013

On 01/21/2013 04:35 PM, Thomas Schatzl wrote:
> Short story: make sure to install and use the correct compiler.
Yep. The one I installed from the Debian squeeze package was able to
successfully compile a hello world program. So it (1) does run and (2)
does not compile complete nonsense. Its a beginning at least :-) .

Nonetheless I'll follow you suggestion to use the "tar" distribution.
But how to do this in full accordance with the ARM flavor.

I'll work through you other comments when at home. (The QNAP is part  of
my home server equipment) ...

Thanks a lot !
-Michael