[fpc-devel] utf8 in 2.6.0

Martin Schreiber mse00000 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 13:19:56 CET 2013

On Saturday 05 January 2013 13:01:44 Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> Seeing that you have already invested lots of time in FPC, you could also
> ask yourself
>
> 'How can I help improve fpc so it remains the right tool for my purposes' ?
>
> Or have you decided that cooperation with the FPC team is an impossibility
> ?

It is not easy mainly because the mission goal is so broad. And a division of
work probably would be the better solution. I make my job to build a highly
productive open source development environment for Free Pascal and the FPC
team makes a compiler which allows to build such a tool.
But now we are off topic.

Martin