[fpc-devel] I have created a openocd debugger-interface for lazarus, now some questions

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 6 07:05:03 CET 2013

On 05.02.2013 23:14, Michael Ring wrote:
> In the last days I have had a nice fight with lazarus-trunk, but it
> seems I succeeded in the end ;-)
>
> I have integrated openocd debugger class as a child of the gdbmi
> debugger classes, basic code upload & debugging now works for me in
> lazarus, still has some rough edges, this is why I am seeking for
> support by the arm-embedded hackers here in fpc-devel.

Please don't answer to existing mail threads with a new question as it
is less likely that your question will be seen this way. And this also
"corrupts" the thread view of the mailing list archives. Just write a
mail directly to the list's address without answering to another mail if
you want to start a new topic.

Regards,
Sven