[fpc-devel] Problem TProcess (AGAIN)

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Wed Aug 7 02:02:32 CEST 2013

I'm running into a problem with TProcess again.

A while ago TProcess's commandline property was deprecated. Something
stopped working so I switched to Executable and Parameters in all my apps.

Now, Parameters don't work and commandline is the only way to get the
command to launch properly.
This is on Linux x64.  Anyone doing work that needs to fix something?
The only thing I can see in debugging is that ppchar is declared and
somehow parameters are assembled as an array of strings... That most
likely is the culprit.  Most api would require just 1 null terminated
pchar concatenated with spaces.... Please fix....

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
19309 Stage Line Trail
Pflugerville, TX 78660

https://aurawin.com/

Aurawin is a great new way to store, share, and explore all your content
featuring our innovative cloud social computing platform.